Create the Flatiron Building ? a LEGO? Architecture Landmark Series version of the Renaissance-style, wedge-shaped New York skyscraper.
Out of stock
Out of stock
Build a detailed LEGO? brick model of the Flatiron Building, the most striking of New York?s earliest skyscrapers. Rising up from a triangular wedge of land between Broadway, Fifth Avenue and East 22nd Street, the ?Fuller Building? ? as it was originally named ? became one of the city?s tallest buildings at 20 stories on completion in 1902. A penthouse, built three years later, added an extra story. The locals? nickname for the building was later officially adopted, and the ?Flatiron Building? has since been officially recognized as a National Historic Landmark. This intricate model captures the limestone fa?ade and elegant Beaux-Arts styling of architect Daniel Burnham?s masterpiece in LEGO brick.
- Interpretation of real-world architectural landmark, the Flatiron Building
- Features a nameplate
- Booklet included with details on the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture)
- Measures 5? (15cm) tall, 3? (8cm) wide and 4? (11cm) deep
- Collect the entire LEGO? Architecture Landmark and Architect Series sets
- The LEGO? Architecture product line is about celebrating the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
|Dimensions||10 × 12 × 4 in|
New – Factory Sealed