The United Nations Headquarters is the latest in the LEGO Landmark series and an amazing way to pay tribute to a triumph of modernism!
United Nations Headquarters
Out of stock
Out of stock
Standing on the banks of New York City?s East River, the United Nations Headquarters has become one of the world?s most iconic buildings. Now you can recreate this amazing tribute to modernism in no less than 597 LEGO bricks, from the smooth fa?ade to the building at its base. Designed mainly by Le Corbusier and Oscar Niemeyer, the cornerstone was laid in 1949 and it was completed just three years later. This soaring architectural triumph is part of the LEGO Landmark series that pays tribute to some of the world?s greatest buildings and makes a fine addition to your desk, office or playroom.
- This building is part of the LEGO Landmark series celebrating iconic world buildings
- Read the enclosed booklet in English and French giving fascinating details of its design and history
- Build the United Nations Headquarters from 597 individual LEGO bricks?Build one of Le Corbusier and Niemeyer?s greatest achievements in LEGO bricks
- Have your own version of the iconic United Nations Headquarters standing on your desk or office!
- Measures 8? (21cm) wide, 5? high (14cm), 6? (15cm) deep
|Dimensions||12 × 10 × 4 in|
New – Factory Sealed